SEC Quality System
SEC had developed the Quality System since SEC established. And SEC had developed and bring a Standard Management to apply to production processes in order to improve good quality products. By the way SEC had set up a Quality Policy such as Q C C E S description as follow below…
- Quality: To co-operate how to practice as follow international quality standard.
- Customer: To build the customers satisfaction.
- Cooperation: To build business connection.
- Environment: To co-operate how to practice as follow international environment standard.
- Safety: To co-operate how to practice as follow Thailand safety standard and apply the environment control system to the safety control. In order to increase the safety to the employees and environment conservation. Presently SEC had been certified to ISO system.
SEC Certificate lists:
- ISO 9001: 2015 (NAC)………. (Since February 2017)
- ISO 9001: 2015 (UKAS)………. (Since February 2017)
- ISO/TS 16949: 2009………. (Since May 2015)
- ISO 14001: 2015………. (Since 20 August 2016)